28.5.10

12" screen print front cover

Okay... So I spent 5 hours in the print studio.. and nothing went according to plan really... I only got one good print, and its not even perfect =[ My scanner isn't big enough to scan the whole image... but this'll show the main part where I was struggling with the registration! 

 I wasn't so happy with the ones I actually wanted to use.. so I think I'm going to be in the print studio yet again! So its in working progress I guess =.=

And this is supposed to be a layer that goes over the top of the image above, so there are two layers... the track list is printed on the back.. so basically its an extra sleeve which sits on top of the original jacket. I quite like the effect when I scanned it cos its behind one another.. XD




SO! Still more work to be done, since I'm not exactly happy with it.. Well.. practice makes perfect right?! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment